Key Accounts Manager
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team
Summary of Role
The Key Account Manager is responsible for prospecting and acquisition of new business in line with the company’s sales targets, growing revenue within existing base and day-to-day management of client deliverables in order to maintain a high level of client satisfaction that results in account retention. The remuneration of the role comprises a fixed monthly salary and an attractive commission component.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospect, create and convert sales leads with new and existing customers for attainment of set sales targets.
• Build, manage and maintain an active sales pipeline for prospective clients, ensuring that all contacts and activities on the opportunities are accurately and timely logged onto the Sales Pipeline management system.
• Coordinate installation implementation between inq.’s project team and the client for new sales Work-In-Progress (WIP).
• Gather relevant market information, including product offering and pricing by competition, for internal analysis and product positioning.
• Attend corporate events as required, including trade exhibitions and shows, to help generate sales interest of our products and services in the market.
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients, resolving client queries in a timely manner.
• Work with relevant functions to ensure that incidents and problems on client’s services are managed and resolved in line with committed Service Level Agreements.
• Keep abreast with the business needs of clients on the assigned base in order to identify opportunities of upselling and cross-selling additional products or services in order to grow revenue and attain client retention.
• Accurately and timeously communicate clients’ needs with relevant units in the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Monitor account status and ensure that all clients on the assigned base are adhering to contractual terms related to payment for services and that the debt does not exceed allowable levels.
• Ensure regular governance meetings with clients are held and well documented.
• Spearhead the implementation of any service improvement plans agreed with clients in liaison with relevant functions in the business.
• Negotiation with smaller MT customers – Assortments, Pricing, In store KPI’s, Promotions
• Supervising Merchandising team - responsible for in store execution and people development
• Field reports – Competition activities and pricing, Ad Hoc reports
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Goal oriented
• Driver’s license
• Computer literacy (MS office)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.