Key Accounts Representative
Jobs at:Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, September 18 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia works with the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Office currently has the following opportunity available for a dynamic individual with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset.
The positions fall under the Commercial Department – Key Accounts, and will report to the Channel Account Manager. The main responsibilities of the Key Accounts Representative are to manage Key Accounts and the execution of Local Key Accounts Strategy in the Region including Modern Off, Eateries, Image and PFM`s Outlets to ensure required Revenue and Margin growth is achieved in these channels. Furthermore, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing the Stills Beverage strategy within the relevant channels to increase stills volume & value.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage and drive sales volume and revenue growth as per target for the channel
• Drive execution metrics for the channel by ensuring product availability, price conformance, promotion execution, cooler management and monitor stores performance
• Generate appropriate category and customer strategies/tactics to build the customer plan at store level
• Implement the customer and channel business plan as agreed at Head office level
• Ongoing basis workshops with customer regarding their independent business plans and utilizes this information in developing future account plan
• Generate orders and ensure new SKU listings on time.
• Negotiate permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customer at store level
• Builds personal relationship with customer through various interactions
• Interact with all key contacts within the store such as branch manager, store buyer, floor manager and the receiving manager
• Keep up to date customers and outlets information and ensure concerns are attended to independently and promptly
• Monitoring and managing CCBZ assets at store level
• Actively participate in credit management
• Manage stock freshness in-store and avoid unnecessary losse
• Carry out marketing intelligence such as price survey, competitors’ activities and identifying opportunities
• Manage point of sale material properly in various stores and maintain the company’s corporate image
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12 with a minimum of 5 credits.
• Marketing or equivalent Diploma/Degree
• Valid nonrestrictive driver’s license
• Able to drive a Manual Vehicle.
• Analytical Skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Conflict handling ability
• Good negotiation skills when dealing with customers
• Must be structured and be able to plan quarterly in advance to meet the annual targets. Excellent planning, organizing, communication, presentation & judgment skills
• Must be able to think on their feet and have swift resolution periods of 24hours – 48hours
• Must be structured and be able to plan quarterly in advance to meet the annual target
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.