Loan Consultant – Choma
Jobs at:Unifi Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 01 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
• Will be Responsible for entering all new client’s details into the client registration system either manually or electronically;
• Receiving, assisting, and directing clients in a courteous, efficient, and welcoming manner projecting a positive, friendly, and professional image;
• Checking documents, informing applicants of additional requirements and
• Ensuring all loans are properly documented with accurate and complete information;
• Maintaining clients right to privacy and confidentiality throughout the loan process;
• Interviewing applicants to collect information concerning their financial needs and give advice to customers on financial literacy;
• Answering to customer questions, customer service;
• Ensuring conformity with credit policy;
• Responsible for cash management;
• Ensuring that clients have the right information regarding the products, promotions, and other value-added services.
• Must have a full grade twelve (12) certificate;
• Diploma in Banking & Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field;
• Should be able to work within the working rules and regulations of the organization and should have excellent communication skills;
• Should be able to work in a target driven work environment and should have good problem solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
• Ability to Multi-task;
• Should be a good motivator with commendable interpersonal skills;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• all interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to email@example.com not later than 31st July 2023. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.