Vacancy title: Loan Consultant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:Hasira express loans limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hasira express loans limited is a licensed Micro financial institution offering financial services to both public and private sector. The company is currently Looking for qualified individuals who are based in Livingstone to fill up the above vacant positions.
The core job purpose is managing the customer journey from loan origination, disbursement, and collection.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Interviewing loan applicants to provide and obtain information
• Informing clients of available loans and credit options, as well as the terms of service.
• Obtaining and reviewing financial information, including credit histories and financial statements.
• Approving or rejecting loan applications
• Negotiating payment arrangements with delinquent loan clients.
• Reviewing the company debtor list
• Preparing bank DDACCs forms and payroll deduction schedule for different Banks and companies
• Obtaining liable information on salary ingress in clients’ accounts
• Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
• Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
• Negotiating suitable payment plans.
• Maintaining customer payment records.
• Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
Qualifications and skills
• A minimum of a Diploma, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting or any other Commercial Related Degree from a recognized University
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (both in writing and oral)
• Excellent marketing skills
• Ability to use a variety of computer applications including Microsoft package
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for any of these jobs, email your details (cover letter and CV) to email@example.com stating clearly the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 21st August 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.