Jobs at:PremierCredit Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 28 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• PremierCredit is Zambia’s leading and fastest growing International financial technology (fintech) company operating in emerging markets in Southern Africa. The company operates an online microlending and Investment platform for small businesses and individuals, making financial services inclusive, accessible, and affordable.
• As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Loan Consultant
• The Loan Consultant reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for Marketing Business Loan Prodcts to potential clients including Peer to Peer Lending. The Loan Consultant is responsible for the full lending cycle of loan initiation, processing, monitoring, and loan recovery collections efforts regarding clients on his/her portfolio.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• · Sell all financial products by developing marketing and work plan for the establishment of solid clientele base.
• Identify and sensitize the potential clients in the respective area of operation. Use the company lending methodology to sell the products.
• Process loan applications and evaluate and assess the credit risk of individual clients, appraise client’s repayment capability before disbursing loans.
• Generate and submit on time accurate documentation to enable loans to be disbursed. Maintain complete and accurate loan documentation in the office.
• Monitor loan performance.
• Recover loans and take individual action as per policy to recover delinquent loans.
• Report on the portfolio performance by preparing and submitting reports on the number of clients, repayments, portfolio quality, loan recoveries and follow-up action on delinquent loans.
Education and Work Experience
• Minimum Diploma in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or any other related discipline.
• At least 2 years’ experience in SME Business Lending in a Reputable Micro Finance Institution.
• Established marketing skills, necessary for business origination and portfolio monitoring.
• Solid understanding of PremierCredit Zambia’s product suite.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to email@example.com. Copies of certificates need not be attached at this level.
• Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 28th July 2023.
• Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.