Vacancy title: Loan Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Cashlynx Finance Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Act as a liaison between applicants and Cashlynx, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
• Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
• Complete loan contacts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
• Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
• Monitor and update account records.
• Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
• Prepare detailed loan proposals.
• Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
• Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
• Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma in Banking &/or Finance or related discipline.
• At least One year experience in the Micro finance industry.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Attention to detail and good numerical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates must send their applications attaching their current CVs ,professional/academic certificates and any related documentation in support of their application to firstname.lastname@example.org or physical application directed to :
The Operations Manager
Cashlynx Finance Limited
Stand no57,Makishi road, Northmead, Lusaka.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.