Vacancy title: Loan Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are building game-changing experience-based financial tools that increase access to credit for marketeers and other traders. We are flourishing small businesses into large enterprises.
For this reason, we are looking for pioneers, dreamers, artists, designers, thinkers, problem solvers, change drivers, action-oriented, agile-movers with a careful sense of urgency. People that have a deep desire to build something from the ground up.
The core job purpose is managing the end-to-end customer journey from loan origination, disbursement, and successful collection. This role will be based in Livingstone at Dambwa market initially but will cover other markets as we evolve. As a loan officer, you will be the ambassador of the company.
Key outcomes include
• Selling loan products and meeting loan production targets
• Meeting and communicating with applicants using a language they understand and clearly explaining the risks and benefits, as well as all the terms of loan products
• Obtaining relevant information and evaluating applicants’ financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendations for loan approval
• Approve loans within delegated authority
• Maintaining current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
• Managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
• Maintaining a minimum rate of recovery of 90%
• Emphasising quality over quantity during loan application appraisal and client onboarding
• Other tasks will be assigned as per business needs and the evolution process
• Happy, hungry, helpful, humble, and optimistic
• Strong ability to unlearn matched with an equally strong ability to learn
• Intellectually curious with excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking with a bias towards action
• Ability to work in a distributed team
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
Qualifications and experience
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing
1 – 3 years of experience in the lending, banking, retail, or real estate industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.