Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Asa microfinance Zambia Limited is a non-deposit taking microfinance institution limited by shares incorporated on 22nd August 2014. The company aims at empowering the poor Zambians for the improvement of their socio-economic condition and reduced poverty by the sustainable microfinance program. The company is an affiliate of ASA international (ASAI), a private limited company incorporated in Mauritius on 6th April 2007 Holding a category -1 Global business license issued by the Financial Services Commission. With over 3000 branches in Asia and Africa combined, ASA International has taken keen interest in opening several more branches in Zambia hence the need for more loan officers.
• Meet with clients to collect information for loan applications.
• Formation of Groups and Group management
• Disbursing of Loans and recovery of loans
• Complete loan forms and teach clients on policies
• Monitor and update Loan Officer registers & other branch records
• Submit loan applications in a timely manner to the Branch Manager
• Respond to clients’ queries and resolve any loan-related issues
• Operate in compliance with ASA Zambia policies regulations
• Customer Service oriented
• Ability to deal with difficult situations
• Time management
• Basic computer knowledge
• Minimum qualification of Grade 12 full certificate with passes in Mathematics and English
• University Degree from a recognized University will be an added advantage
• Should not be more than 30 years old.
• Fluency in English and one local language
• Able to work in rural areas
• Ability to ride a bicycle or motorbike
• Honest, responsible, and trustworthy
Compensation & Benefits
• Gross monthly salary of ZMW 3,000.00
• 10% salary increment for each year served
• 2-year Contract (Renewable; Performance dependent) with 25% (of the Basic pay) paid as gratuity at the end of the contract period
• Provision of shared accommodation in the Branch quarters
• Other benefits as per company policy.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please write a cover letter, enclosing your latest CV, attaching the relevant certificates and email to: email@example.com
Closing date for all applications will be is 8th January 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.