Vacancy title: Loan Officers[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Bougie Business Ventures
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a financial services center aimed at building game-changing experience-based financial tools that increase access to Credit, and Fintech transactions for individuals, marketeers and other traders. Put simply, we are creating a one-stop financial center for small businesses and individuals.
The core job purpose is managing the end-to-end customer journey from loan origination and disbursement to a successful collection. Additionally, managing and disbursing Fintech products will be part of the financial officer’s daily tasks.
This role will be based in Lusaka at the main markets initially, but will cover other trade centers and shopping malls as we evolve. As a financial officer, you will be the ambassador of the company.
Key outcomes include
• Selling loan products and meeting loan production targets
• Meeting and communicating with loan applicants using a language they understand and clearly explaining the risks and benefits, as well as all the terms of our loan products
• Obtaining relevant information and evaluating applicants’ financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendations for loan approval
• Approve loans within delegated authority
• Maintaining current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
• Managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
• Maintaining a minimum rate of recovery of 90%
• Emphasising quality over quantity during loan application appraisal and client onboarding
• Facilitating bank agency fintech transactions (Zanaco Xpress, FNB Cash Plus, Tenga, etc)
• Facilitating mobile money (Airtel, MTN & Zamtel) transactions for clients
• Other tasks will be assigned as per business needs and the evolution process.
• Cheerful, helpful, humble, and optimistic
• Strong ability to unlearn, learn and relearn
• Intellectually curious with excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking with a bias towards action
• Ability to work in a distributed team
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in:
• Sales and Marketing
• Business Administration
• ZICA or ACCA II
• Any related field
• 1 to 2 years of experience in the lending, banking, retail, or real estate industries.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Number: 0777782924
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.