Jobs at:OutResource Business Support
Deadline of this Job:
17 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Formulate plans for the lodge according to the goals and guidelines provided by the directors.
• Plan and prepare adequately for recruitment, management of staff and training.
• Ensure staff members are adequately dressed to enhance the image of the establishment.
• Conduct performance appraisals on employees.
• Take charge of any emergency that occurs in the lodge.
• To ensure that all staff is constantly trained to meet their goals.
• Streamlines work from the back of the house to the front of the house.
• Ensure ultimate guest relations in the lodge.
• Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and maintenance. Conduct ‘walk-throughs with the lodge maintenance and housekeeping staff.
• Ensure furniture and fittings are ordered and replaced.
• Provide effective financial management through the administration of orders and effective stock control.
• Over-seeing the management of Bar and Restaurant operations and staff.
• Keep fixed assets register and manuals, product information and guarantees on file.
• Maintain effective communication and maintenance of lodge relations.
• Proven work experience as a Lodge Manager.
• To ensure that maintenance problems are promptly managed.
Years of experience: 5 years
Employment Type: Contractual
• Diploma in Business Management or related field, Grade 12 Certificate
Skills and Abilities:
• Hotel Manager Certificate.
• Evidence of working as a team member
• Confidence in spoken and written English
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
• Excellent time management abilities
• Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.