Jobs at:Access Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Access Logistics Ltd Ndola, Zambia
Access Logistic (Zambia) Ltd wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals wishing to join the team as LOGISTICS ASSISTANT.
• Receiving and checking documents (PODs) from drivers.
• Communicating with drivers during delivery process.
• To coordinate between the drivers, transporters and consignees
• Confirming delivery notes upon receipt of PODs.
• Handling notes about appropriate procedures and emergencies.
• Preparing daily Tracking updates.
• Any other duties assigned by the operations Manager.
• Diploma certificate in Logistics Management.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience as a Logistics Assistant for a transporter.
• Sound knowledge of transport processes and metrics.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Outstanding organizational abilities.
• Capacity to perform your duties diligently. particularly during stressful periods.
• Physically fit and mobile.
• Highly proficient in common computer packages (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Relevant to the work.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.