Vacancy title: Finance & Administration Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Lumwana Mining Company
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, March 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lumwana Mining Company is seeking to recruit highly committed and passionate employee for the position of Maintenance Coordinator to join the versatile Lumwana Property Development Company Team.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Operations Superintendent, you will be responsible for daily routine maintenance that supports the Lumwana Mine by providing the residents of Lumwana Town with the most efficient and effective service delivery.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Coordinate all key routine maintenance works on daily basis with emphasis to quality assurance.
• Ensure safe and cost-effective development of housing to support the growing needs of the Lumwana Town.
• Ensure management and scheduling of repair works to infrastructure and housing to support the growing needs of the Lumwana town.
• Interpret all drawings produced to support any modifications and or projects.
• Provide regular operational reports to enable effective management of the key performance activities.
• Participate in the development of strategic operational plans for LPDC which clearly prioritises development initiatives.
• Must be familiar with safe working practices.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year’s work experience in a similar role.
• Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia.
• Good knowledge in SAP and Microsoft office suite application is added advantage
• Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
• Demonstrated application of continuous employment.
• Be physically fit and able to pass pre-employment medical examinations.
• Must be a Team player.
• Must have a valid Driver’s license.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.