Jobs at:Kwacha Pension Trust Fund
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 18 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund (the Fund) is a single employer occupational pension scheme.
The Fund seeks to recruit a highly skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Temporal Management Accountant for a period of three (3) months.
To prepare management reports in order to provide timely information to aid decision making and ensure that all management reporting requirements are met.
Efficient and effective Treasury Management to ensure maintenance of sufficient funds to meet short-term and long-term obligations, minimise financing costs, and maximise return on investment.
To improve value in all areas of the Fund by recommending and implementing the most effective cost management strategies.
1. Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
2. Analyse financial and non-financial information, evaluate the Fund’s performance using key data and provide cost benefit analysis reports.
3. Data capture and reconciliation and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
4. Preparation of financial forecasts to assist with business planning and decision-making.
5. Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels and preparation and review of cashflow forecasts.
6. Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
7. Payables Management: ensuring payments are made with the relevant supporting documentation and are duly approved. Expenses should also be as per the budget.
8. Budget preparation and performance review.
9. Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
1. Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels; credit or better in Mathematics and English Language being a must.
2. Full ACCA or CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
3. Minimum seven (7) years proven experience as a Management Accountant, Accountant or similar role.
4. Experience in the Pensions Industry an added advantage.
5. ZICA member.
1. Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
2. Excellent knowledge of financial and risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
3. Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their application, including a one-page cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae with three (3) references, copy of NRC and copies of certificates of professional and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.