Jobs at:Mika Meats Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, July 23 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
• An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation in the meat processing industry. You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
• The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
• Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
• Support budgeting and funding
• Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
• Assume responsibility of implementing accounting procedures
• Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
• Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
• Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
• Advise on problems and suggest improvements
• Supervise lower-level personnel
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as management accountant with understanding of the processes and specification of meat related business.
• Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
• Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
• Working knowledge of financial software(Sage evolution 200) and MS Office
• Analytical mind with aptitude in progressive math
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A problem-solver with attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership skills
• CA, BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
• Relevant certification (e.g. CIMA or ZICA) will be preferred
• Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in Management Accounting in a reputable organization. The one with meat processing knowledge will have an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates meeting the above qualifications and interested in the position should send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae in soft copy to email@example.com or drop hard copy applications at Mika Hotel Limited in Kabulonga off Kudu road. The closing date for receiving the applications is on Sunday 23rd July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.