Manager – Fianance
Jobs at:Zambia Tourism Agency
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Director Finance/Board Secretary, the Manager Finance will supervise and undertake the mobilization and management of the Agency’s Financial Resources in order to facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives.
• Supervises and undertakes effectively the mobilisation of resources from Government and cooperating partners in order to facilitate operations of the Agency
• Supervises and undertakes diligently the preparation of financial reports in order to facilitate decision-making
• Supervise and coordinate the preparation of Agency annual budget
• Supervises and undertakes timely and accurately the maintenance of books of accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
• Supervises and undertakes effectively preparation of responses to audit queries in order to facilitate decision making
• Supervises and undertakes timely preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure against the budget
• Supervises and undertakes timely collection and banking of revenue in order to safeguard public funds
• Supervises and undertakes effectively processing of payments in order to ensure that the agency meets its financial obligations
• Supervises and undertakes timely recoveries of loans, advances and other recoverable in order to facilitate repayments
• Ensures effectively the implementation of performance management in order to monitor. evaluate and enhance performance.
• Ensures effectively management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate achievement of set objectives
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
• Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
• Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent
• ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualifications
• MBA or equivalent in a relevant field is an added advantage
• 8 years’ work experience, 4 of which must be at senior management level
• Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Able to write technical and analytical reports.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Computer literate
• Analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in these positions, kindly send your detailed CV and copies of educational and professional certificates (clearly stating in the e- mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for) to: email@example.com or to the physical address below by/before 20th October 2023.
• The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Zambia Tourism Agency
Abacus House. Kabelenga Road. Boma Area
P.O. Box 30017
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.