Vacancy title: Manager Accounting Services[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Production , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Energy Sector
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position of Manager Accounting Services Is a middle management position and the job holder is responsible for the efficient and effective management of the corporation's accounting functions in line with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization as well as best industry practice. The position attracts a management salary scale of KGM4.
REPORTING TO: HEAD-FINANCE & INVESTMENT
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILLINCLUDE:
• Oversee the efficient and reliable operation of the Accounting Department
• Coordinate budget and finance activities between the various operation, maintenance, and administration departments of the Company.
• Responsible for payroll administration of Company staff. Res for the monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting of OPEX and capital expenditures, including the preparation of company annual and quarterly reports,
• Corporate management report, year-over-year analysis, and year-end working papers.
• Assist in the coordination and rollup of the company's annual budget.
• Provide functional and technical guidance and professional advice on finance and accounting matters through financial analysis, interpretation of results, the recommendation for changes and improvements involving use and control of local financial resources.
• Manage the preparation of operating and administrative expense reports on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis to compare actual costs with approved budget and Torecast,
• Prepare the consolidated equivalent full-time employee report and provide analysis for the monthly management report.
• Provide assistance to finance staff with financial system reporting queries.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution.
• Completion of a recognized professional accounting designation.
• Must have 10+ years of relevant experience as a Controller or Manager - Accounting Services in an SME public or private
• Must have complete working knowledge of international accounting rules and best practices. Must be prepared to undertake further development of business or leadership skills through participation in internal and external training and development.
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical, organizational and leadership skills
• Good report writing and oral presentation skills
TENURE OF EMPLOYMENT
An initial contract of three (3) years fxed term contract.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CV and copies of academic qualifications/ professional qualifications. Daytime and reachable telephone/mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Kindly send applications to the following address not later than Friday 28 April 2023 @ 17:00hrs.
Chief Executive Officer
PO BOX 37579
In person at
Plot No. 5309 Dedan Kimathi Road,
2d Floor Malaiti House (Formerly Mukuba Pension House) Lusaka.
The advertiser provides equal employment Opportunities to Zambia Nationals on merit and without discrimination on grounds of colour, tribe, place of origin, language, race, social origin, religion, belief, gender, marital status, ethnicity, health, pregnancy, culture or economic grounds.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.