Manager Human Capital & Development
Jobs at:Electricity Generation Company
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position of Manager-Human Capital & Development is a middle management position and the job holder is responsible for ensuring that all human capital functions are aligned to the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE;
1. Develop and implement the annual Human Capital & Development Plans for the organization.
2. Manage all phases of recruitment, including development and updating of existing job descriptions.
3. Manage the employee performance review process by ensuring that all employees have individual performance plans, that plan reviews are carried out as scheduled and the recommendations thereof are fully implemented.
4. Manage learning and development activities.
5. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department.
6. Responsible for working with the management team to develop strategic business plans for the organization.
7. Responsible for the development of departmental goals and objectives, and management of the operating procedures and departmental budgets so that the organization meets financial goals.
8. Manage the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility Plans for the organization.
9. Participate in Committee, and other meetings as directed by the Chief Executive Officer to represent the interests of of the Company.
10. Produce reports for Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors (BOD) and other stakeholders.
11. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field from a recognized institution.
2. Must have 10+ years of relevant experience of managing Human Capital Department of a utility, public and/or private institution.
3. Must know local and regional labor laws.
4. Must be prepared to undertake further development of business or leadership skills through participation in internal and external training and development.
5. Possess initiative and mature judgment with the ability to make and implement sound decisions.
6. Must have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of local industry employment norms and compensation, including employment benefits
7. Must be a member of ZIHRM
2. Honest and reliable with high moral strength
3. Innovative and proactive
4. Mature judgment
5. A high degree of integrity
6. Tact and diplomacy
7. Ability to work with minimum supervision Self-starter
1. Good interpersonal and communication skills
2. Analytical, organizational and leadership skills
3. Good report writing and oral presentation skills
TENURE OF EMPLOYMENT
1. An initial contract of three (3) years fixed term contract will be contacted.
Education Requirement:No Requirements
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Kindly send applications to the following address not later than Friday 28 April 2023 @ 17:00hrs.
Chief Executive Officer
PO BOX 37579
In person at Plot No. 5309 Dedan Kimathi Road, 2 Floor Malaiti House (Formerly Mukuba Pension House) Lusaka.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.