Marketing and Promotions Officer
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Marketing and Promotions Officer will be responsible for the execution of inbound marketing strategies, driving online marketing campaigns and maintaining/developing the corporate website. Manage relations with well-established media houses and advertising agencies. Working closely with the MD, The Marketing and Promotions Officer will also develop and implement effective CRS programs.
• Sustain and implement marketing plans for all brands to increase brand awareness and visibility.
• Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
• Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases of the Aviation Sector
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and Social Media platforms
• Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
• Work closely with the Managing Director to come up with effective Marketing and Customer Loyalty programs.
• Implement and execute marketing campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
• Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
• Develop and manage content-based Social Networks via Facebook Instagram YouTube
• Maintain and develop the company marketing database
• Work closely with Media Houses and Advertising Agencies
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with media partners (Radio & TV Stations)
Liaise with graphic designers to produce ‘eye-catching’’ promotional material
• Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct Marketing Intelligence research within the Aviation/ Travel Sector
• Work closely with Procurement and MD when selecting Media /Advertising vendors.
• Undertake general administrative and clerical duties from time to time
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• An analytical mind with attention to detail
• Outgoing and confident
• Sober Minded
• Problem Solving Skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Marketing/PR/Communication or relevant field
• Must have at least a minimum of 4-5 years of practical work experience STRICTLY in Marketing & Public Relations
• Marketing work experience within the Aviation, Travel and Tourism sector will be a plus
• Must be familiar with the Aviation, Travel and Tourism Industry
• Must have proven ability of marketing Services/Products on Social Media (i.e. Facebook Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) will be an added advantage
• Must be Well-Networked with Advertising / Media Houses
• Must be a member of ZIM or a relevant professional body
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.