Jobs at:Africa Personnel Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
• We are looking for a Night Auditor to be responsible for verifying that all revenue and expenses were claimed, preparing reports for the next day’s work, including reconciling accounts at a high level of detail. You will oversee financial records for the hotel and ensure that assets are secure through appropriate control measures and financial records meeting all legal standards for accuracy. Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly. Do let us know if you are this person by sending in your application.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performing end-of-day accounting tasks and overnight front desk duties.
• Assisting late-night guests, processing check-ins and check-outs, and addressing other customer requests.
• Audit, reconcile, and balance daily financial activities.
• Work closely with the hotel’s bookkeepers and front desk agents to ensure guests are checked in and books kept up to date.
• Answer guest inquiries, book reservations, and update customer accounts and ledgers.
• Maintain a professional and friendly attitude when interacting with hotel customers.
• Implementing systematic processes to provide a smooth hospitality experience while maintaining accurate financial data.
• Processes invoices and prepares checkout bills.
• Monitor and check accounting ledger
• Audit financial statement accounts such as receivables and revenues
• Post room taxes and charges
• Processes discounts and vouchers
• Track room availability and occupancy
• Prepare daily reports and summary cash balances.
• Minimum 1 year of bookkeeping and front desk experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field is a plus
• Basic math and accounting skills
• Proficient in MS Office, PMS, and CRM software
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Kindly Note The Following.
• ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
• Attach at least 3 traceable references.
• Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
• DO NOT share your certificates at this time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.