Jobs at:Gloria Inn Hotel Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, December 04 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Night Auditor, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing nightly operations, including reconciling daily transactions, ensuring accuracy in financial reporting, and providing exceptional customer service during late hours.
• Diploma or higher education in Accounting or a related field
• Proven experience in the hospitality industry preferably in a similar role
• Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office suite
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
• Conduct night audit procedures to reconcile daily transactions and accounts
• Handle guest check-ins and check-outs during the night shift
• Respond promptly and professionally to guest inquiries and requests
• Ensure accuracy in financial reporting and adherence to accounting standards
• Perform various administrative tasks to support hotel operations
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Please submit your UPDATED CV ONLY highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November, 2023.
• Gloria Inn Hotel Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.