Onboarding Key Account Executive
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Onboarding Key Account Executive
The Onboarding Key Account Executive will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty of the model in support of the Organisation’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Manage the onboarding of partner facilities within the pipeline unto the QualityRx network and effectively communicates the values of the Organisation and the benefits of the Organisation’s Model.
• Interfaces with the Supply Chain team- procurement and Customer Service & Distribution, to ensure all launch drug orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
• Responsible for deploying our flagship inventory management software, Bloom, at partner facilities and coordinating the training of pharmacy staff on its usage and feature benefits.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partner facilities through the organization of customer service training and coordination of hard launch health screenings.
• Serves as the main Organisation point of contact at partner facilities during the onboarding process and ensures a seamless transition to the Key Accounts team, post onboarding.
• Provides facility average monthly consumption insights to the Supply Chain team for adequate planning.
• Works with the inventory management team to perform buyout stock counts and inventory valuations at partner facilities prior to facility launch.
• Works with internal stakeholders to develop and improve key marketing, health screening, training and communications materials.
• Contributes to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the QualityRx Service.
Required Skills and Competencies;
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the Organisation’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis
• Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy, Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in a healthcare organization or Sales related to Onboarding
• Franchisee Work Experience will be a plus
• Pharmacist/Pharmacologists preferred
• Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.