Vacancy title: Operations Manager/ Country Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Beta Games Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Beta Games Ltd is looking for an Operations / Country Manager. Reporting to the Directors the position interacts with other functional areas including record, reporting, Reconciliation of income and tax, Daily operations of the organization, marketing, and Business Development. The ideal candidate must have the ability to manage both the Daily operations of the business and Manage all third-party partnerships.
• Oversee Transaction management functions including, cash flow and liquidity forecasting/modeling and Financial management reporting, reviewing transactions, Revenue accounting, and customer service.
• Develop Finance management strategies to maximize efficiencies, utilize technologies, improve processes, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day Operations of the company.
• Oversee the preparation of monthly reports that track the company’s performance, and prepare various ad hoc reports requested by management.
• Establish and monitor and implement action plans to support improved performance and operations.
• Oversee AP operations and ensure all processes are operating according to documented operating procedures, or create new/enhanced procedures to support new or modified processes.
• Drive effective coordination with business partners to ensure AP processes and support are meeting the needs of the business
• Ensure service levels are maintained and provide best-in-class customer service to all customers
• Assist in the monthly reconciliation process, ensure anticipated payments are completed timely and keep management informed of issues
• Be the Accounts Payable primary point-of-contact during the annual audit
Skills and Abilities
• Manage the day-to-day running of the office
• Be Organized, reliable, and responsive
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with support personnel and management
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced, startup environment
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize multiple demands and meeting deadlines
• Ability to build and improves processes to increase efficiency
• Strong interpersonal skills
• College Degree (BA/BS) in finance, economics or accounting.
• Graduate Degree (MBA) or equivalent in finance preferred.
• Certified Public Account Qualification (CPA) is a plus
• Experience in Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance and/or financial analysis (2-3years).
• A strong project management skillset.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Are you the ideal candidate? Please send your application, quoting the position title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 30th November.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.