Vacancy title: Operations Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
Jobs at: Caritas Czech Republic
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support Program management and team in creation of forecast (mentoring, ensuring timeline is maintained, final revision before submission)
• Overview of spending in cooperation with the mission staff (analyze spending of the Mission, notify Management of over/under spending)
• Ensures that all procurement is done according to Procurement Manual and that financial procedures are aligned to Finance Manual adopted by the Mission.
• Manage sub-contract partners contracts for in-country-projects by ensuring that financial reports are prepared according to signed agreements
• Ensure compliance minimize exposure to and the impact of operational risks.
• Ensure compliance to Organizational Accountability and Security Procedures (Security and Safeguarding Focal Person
• Contributes on the development of CCR country strategy document.
• Contributes on project proposal development.
• Min 3-5 years of proven experience in Financial management knowledge, including familiarity with non-profit financial management, project Management, coding, and reporting practices, and comfort with developing and navigating budgets
• Bachelor’s degree requires
• Previous experience with knowledge of best practices in procurement
• Experience and/or knowledge of Safeguarding and Protection Matters
• Experience working with international organizations or NGOs.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously;
• Creative, flexible, and detail-oriented, with the ability to foresee and solve problems
• Ability and willingness to travel often in the field
• Ability to work with different partners, local authorities, local organizations and NGOs, to develop and maintain positive relationships.
• Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment.
• Good time management, commitment, team worker, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure and in challenging environment
• Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet.
• Willing to be always available (also when off duty) on call for Security related alerts
Duty station: Lusaka
Starting date: July
Caritas Czech Republic is an equal opportunity and treatment employer and provides all the employees a work environment free from any form of discrimination based on race, color, gender, nationality, age, religion and creed, disability. Furthermore, Caritas Czech Republic provide employees with a safe environment with zero tolerance of sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other unethical behavior in the workplace.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the, 6th July 2022 08:00 to the following email address: email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Operations Manager Lusaka
For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Operations Manager Lusaka – curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Operations Manager Lusaka – cover letter
Caritas Czech reserves the right to cancel the process at any stage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.