Jobs at:TBM Mining Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Bookkeeper will be expected to reconcile TBM Zambia office bank accounts.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
The Bookkeeper will provide services outlined below:
• The Bookkeeper will be expected to conduct all his/her work at the offices.
• The Bookkeeper will prepare bank reconciliations of the local bank account held by TBM office on a monthly basis.
• Reconciliations of;
• Grant income account balances
• Balance sheet accounts
• Other accounts payables
• The Bookkeeper will check actual receipts against QuickBooks entries to ensure accuracy of postings on a monthly basis.
• The Bookkeeper will report to the FINANCE MANAGER. In the event of discovery of any irreconcilable discrepancy, the Bookkeeper will immediately notify the Director of Operations.
• When need arise, the Bookkeeper will be assigned other similar responsibilities that may be deemed necessary by the Finance Manager.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Must have a Licentiate ZICA/ACCA II, a Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Must have work experience in reconciling bank accounts in QuickBooks a must
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience working with quick books accounting package is a must
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written skills as well as good interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are resident in Kitwe Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.