Vacancy title: Parts Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:RDO Equipment Africa
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RDO Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the position of Parts Accountant. They are responsible are as follows:
• Ensure all GRVs are completed daily.
• Cost Controls of the Inventory.
• Stock price management.
• Stock investigations to be done after each cycle / stock count.
• Issue of credit notes for returned pats.
• Monitoring daily sales margins.
• Receipting Cheques and Cash from Customers.
• Strict documentation control of the parts department for auditing purposes.
• Reconciling of supplier account monthly.
1. Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
2. Full professional qualification such as CA Zambia/CIMA/ ACCA.
3. Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
4. Minimum of two (2) experience, working in the same company.
5. Experience with SAGE evolution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Job Application Procedures – Only those who will meet our qualifications will be contacted. You can send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com. Closing date for the receipt of applications is 24th December 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.