Jobs at:NFC Africa Mining Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for Payables Accountant responsible for receiving, check and verify suppliers’ invoices, process supplier invoices and payments into the system to ensure all information is accurately captured in the company’s books of accounts.
• Matching supplier invoices with Goods Received Voucher GRV and Purchase Order,
ensuring that all the information is correct and match on all three documents.
• Verification of supplier invoice ensuring that the calculations on the invoice are
correct and that all tax invoices are in compliance with the regulatory requirements
of a valid tax invoice as per Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) guidelines.
• Process supplier invoices in the accounting system.
• Process payments in the accounting system, preparation of supplier remittance
advice clearly stating amounts and invoice numbers being paid.
• Reconciliation of Accounts payable ledgers with supplier’s statement of account,
liaising with suppliers in regard to the reconciling items.
• Attend to audit queries in matters concerning accounts payables and inventories.
• Participate in month-end financial closing procedures
• Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures
• Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum 4 years’ work experience preferably in the mining sector.
• Knowledge of accounting standards and requirements.
• Familiarity with accounting software packages
• Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
• Good communication and interpersonal Skills
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Full Grade 12 School certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Intermediate qualified in ACCA, CIMA,CA
Zambia or its equivalent
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested, suitably qualified and experienced applicants should submit an application in
either hard copy or soft copy not later than 13th November, 2023, with contact phone
numbers, accompanied by Curriculum Vitae detailing previous work experience and copies
of academic and professional qualifications to the Postal address below:
• The Human Resources Manager,
NFC Africa Mining Plc,
P.O. Box 22592,
Enos Chomba Road, Kitwe.
• Email Address: email@example.com
• Those sending through post office to indicate the position on the envelope.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.