Payables and Creditors Recon Officer
Jobs at:Liquid Technologies Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Payables and Creditors Recon Officer
• Generates reports on payables and perform reconciliation against the payable control accounts.
• Prepares payment supplier/contractor schedules
• Proper record keeping
• Processes payments to suppliers and contractors and ensure strict adherence to Payment’s procedures
• Prepares and submits VAT, WHT, PAYE, NIHMA, NAPSA, Workers Compensation, Personal Levy and Skill Levy computations, Returns and process the payments.
• Posts financial entries into Pastel as per the Accounting Policy and Procedures Manual
• Prepares Creditor reconciliations
• Prepare journal vouchers for posting into Pastel
• Ensures completeness of Accounts payable transactions
• Diploma in Accounting or Finance or equivalent professional Qualification (CA Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA II or CIMA II)
• Financial Accounting rules and regulations
• Tax and regulators’ requirements
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Knowledge of Budget processes
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the roles highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for and the preferred Location, in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment.Zambia@liquidtelecom.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.