Payment and Reconciliation Executive
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 27 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To oversee all enterprise related payments for postpaid business that are identified from the bank statements and to ensure posting is done within 48 hours. To conduct daily system payment reconciliations and share with all stakeholders.
Core Responsibilities Are:
• Ensuring that payments are posted within 48hrs. Any payments not posted within 48hrs must be flagged.
• Ensuring the Daily Collections Report is submitted to ACE Team.
• Ensuring that all customer refunds/Debit notes/Credit Notes are posted in the system after approval.
• Maintaining a tracker for all roaming deposits and postpaid systems vs GL reconciliations.
• Ensuring the flagging of all suspended accounts with nil or Credit balances on a weekly basis.
• Ensuring remittance is received within 48hrs for all payments with unclear attractions.
• Ensuring the preparation of Daily Collections Report with 100% accuracy.
• Managing Credit Balances progress reporting- every Monday before COB.
• Managing Unposted Payments progress reporting – every Monday by 12pm daily.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business/IT related discipline or any other related qualifications.
Relevant Experience & Functional / Technical Skills:
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in a Customer Relationship Management role.
• Debt Risk Management
Competencies Required For The Post:
• Ability to operate in a performance driven organization.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
• Customer Relationship Management skills.
• Good Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (MS Excel, MS Word, Power-point)
• Relationship management.
• Business awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 27th September, 2023.
• Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability and/or ethnic grouping.
• Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.