Jobs at:Barrick Gold Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 18 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensuring that the organisation’s payroll policies, procedures and standards are implemented effectively and, in a manner, consistent with the development of a payroll error-free culture in the workforce.
2. Preparation of accurate payroll reports monthly for site management and head office personnel.
3. To ensure the accuracy of local Senior and Junior staff payrolls by verifying departmental pay authorizations and verifying deductions from wages such as cash advances, back charge recoveries etc.
4. To manage the accurate and timely payment of wages and salaries and prepare monthly payroll reports such as PAYE, NAPSA, Workers’ Compensation Fund, NHIMA.
5. To review payrolls for compliance with the Domestic Taxes Division (ZRA) and the Social Security Administration (NAPSA)
6. To maintain pay records for LMC employees, to ensure accurate integration of such records with the payroll and benefit systems.
7. To prepare and posting of all payrolls related journals into the Company’s financial accounting system (SAP).
8. To coordinate payroll audit activities with both internal (SOX) and external auditors.
9. Hands on SAGE payroll system.
10. Provide inputs and support to the Chief Accountant with labour budget preparations.
11. Ensure all staff debtors are deducted according to company policy and a monthly report is generated for Management’s use.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Full Grade 12 Certificate.
2. ZICA licentiate, Degree in Finance, ACCA2, CIMA intermediate or related field
3. Licentiate Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
4. Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience with preferably 2 years in mining in a payroll section
5. Understanding of PAYE and NAPSA Compliance in Zambian tax regime and Pension fund.
6. Sound understanding and experience of the principles and practice in payroll management.
7. Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications and excel.
8. Ability to plan, develop payroll programs.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Barrick – Lumwana employees that meet the above stated requirements are invited to submit their CVs through http://jobs.barrick.com/.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.