Jobs at:Limestone Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 20 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Timely prepares and processes salaries and wages for all employees, maintains correct staff debtors/creditors balances and payroll accounting records for easy retrieval reference.
• Processes Salaries wages for staff in order to facilitate timely and accurate payment on the due dates
• Ensure electronic Pay Statements are sent.
• Receives daily, payment and deduction details from Human Resources and other Departments for processing.
• Prepare the Bank transfer listings before electronically sending the same to the bank for payment.
• File PAYE, NAPSA, NHIMA returns and ensures payments are made timely to avoid penalties and interest charges.
• Prepares monthly “Labour Returns” report for timely submission by the 31st of each month.
• Prepares reconciliations and analyses monthly the Total Cost by elements, PAYE, NAPSA, Staff debtors/Creditors Accounts to form a basis on which Management Accounts are based.
• Maintains proper Payroll Accounting records for filling and easy retrieval and ensures that all monthly payroll input documents, payment vouchers, printed reports etc. Are properly filled to facilitate internal and external audits.
• Recommends and implements improved methods of Payroll Accounting and analysis in order to provide superiors with accurate information.
• Prepares correctly and timely weekly and monthly Statutory/Labour reports for outstanding payments for submission to the supervisors to provide data for financial planning.
• Extract Payroll data from Payroll System (PMG) and uploads in ERP(Navision).
• Grade twelve (12) with Five Acceptable O levels.
• ZICA/CA or ACCA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• A member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above qualification should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application.
Applications should be submitted to the address not later than 20th October 2023
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.