Jobs at:Sino Metals Leach Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 18 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sino Metals Leach Zambia Limited is inviting determined and ambitious applicants seeking an opportunity to gain experience in the mining industry who have a desire to learn and develop in the accounting profession for the vacant position of Payroll Accountant in Chambishi on the Copperbelt province of Zambia.
• Ensuring that the organization’s payroll policies, procedures and standards are implemented effectively and, in a manner, consistent with the development of a payroll error-free culture in the workforce.
• Preparation of accurate payroll reports monthly for site management and head office personnel.
• To ensure the accuracy of local Senior and Junior staff payrolls by verifying departmental pay authorizations and verifying deductions from wages such as cash advances etc.
• To manage the accurate and timely payment of wages and salaries and prepare monthly payroll reports such as PAYE, NAPSA and NHIMA.
• To review payrolls for compliance with the Domestic Taxes Division (ZRA) and the Social Security Administration (NAPSA).
• To maintain pay records for SMLZ employees, to ensure accurate integration of such records with the payroll and benefit systems.
• To coordinate payroll audit activities with external auditors.
• Hands on Dove payroll system.
Minimum Education Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Must be a holder of CA Zambia II, ACCA II, CIMA II, Diploma in Accountancy, or any Finance related field.
• A member of ZICA.
• Understanding of PAYE and NAPSA compliance in Zambian tax regime and Pension Fund.
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Methodical, honest and integrity
• Ability to plan, develop payroll programs.
• Age 23 and above.
• Over 1 year working experience in Finance will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.