Jobs at:260 Brands Zambia limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, July 26 2023
Date Posted: Friday, July 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Payroll Clerk will report to the Human Resource Manager and will assist in processing employees’ salaries by collecting their attendance data. This includes gathering employees’ time sheets before each pay period and verifying that their work hours are correct
• Responsible for the daily attendance of staff
• Responsible for ensuring that staff clock in and out daily as per company policy
• To ensure and update attendance records, schedules, and files (manual and computerized) for the purpose of providing reliable information
• Preparing reports that include summaries of attendance for a specified period.
• Resolving attendance discrepancies and answering any employee attendance queries.
• Works with the Human Resources department to administer employee leaves, overtime and absence
Key Qualification and experience
• Qualification in Accounts and Finance or relevant field
• At least 3 -5 years of experience in similar role
• Knowledge of general bookkeeping, accounting and filing procedures/practices, modern office methods and related equipment
• Knowledge of and operation of facial/ finger print biometric machine
• Ability to multitask in a stressful environment with specific deadlines
• Ability to work independently in a time-sensitive environment
• Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• All candidates that meet the requirements to send their updated CV’s and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th July 2023. Females encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.