Pension Fund Administrator
Jobs at:Octagon Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position is responsible for ensuring that member data is accurate, timely payments of retirement benefits to members are made and issuing of member statements.
• Customer Service.
• Ensuring accuracy in benefits computation and processing.
• Ensuring all client operations are undertaken through the online platforms.
• To record and update pension contributions payment and generate receipts.
• To update members’ contribution records timely and accurately.
Qualifications & Experience
• First degree in Actuarial Science or Pensions & Insurance.
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience in related industry.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• High level of analytical skills and attention to detail.
• IT skills will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application and copies of qualifications to the Group Head HR and Administration, Octagon Africa Financial Services email@example.com by 22nd May 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.