Physiology Assistant Seed Analyst
Jobs at:TopFloor Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a Global Healthcare and Crop Science Innovation company is looking to hire a Physiology Assistant Seed Analyst who will be responsible for all laboratory related aspects, tests and quality control in the Physiology lab to comply and be certified with the relevant regulations.
• Responsible for SCCI sample updates and results update
• Responsible for receiving and preparation of all samples received daily.
• Testing of all germination.
• Transfer recorded results into SAP system and track all samples and results progress.
• Historical Data analysis physiology lab results monitoring.
• Prepare, pack and record samples for exporting for additional test and keeping track of all these samples for results and record keeping purposes.
• Perform test on sophisticated laboratory equipment including managing maintenance and functionality of equipment.
• Troubleshooting the issues on the equipment.
• Conform to Good Laboratory Practice principals and other prescribed quality systems and relevant regulations.
• Ensure all KPI Measurements are supplied timeously and accurately.
• Ensure total quality according to customer needs.
• Participate in global projects and innovation alignment.
• Order and keep inventory of consumables necessary to perform tests.
• Participate in one PSS- (One production system).
• Lead HSE efforts according to ISO 45001 and safety standards focusing on legal compliance and identifying safety risks applying the HIRA methodology.
• Participate in compiling risk assessments and job safety analysis.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Agricultural Sciences; a Degree in the Agriculture field is an added advantage.
• Must be a registered and qualified Seed Analyst; possession of certification from a Seed Sampling Course will be an added advantage.
• Should have reasonable knowledge and practical experience with ISO, Labware, GIMS and SAP systems.
• Should have practical data analysis skill and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and must be well organised.
• Must demonstrate technical and analytical ability in the agriculture space.
• Should be able to foster relationships and networking but also work independently.
• Should have the ability to manage work pressure and display a satisfactory level of reliability and discipline.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject before 28th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.