Jobs at:Hillview Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, December 30 1899
Date Posted: Monday, May 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambian private hospital offering fantastic healthcare since 200
We are seeking to hire a practice manager responsible for overseeing the day to day operations and administrative functions to ensure an effective and efficient practice.
1. Human capital management
2. Managing recruitment processes
3. On boarding and off boarding staff
4. Coordinating and training
5. Managing staff leave schedules
6. Implementing performance management
7. Ensuring welfare staff across the firm
8. Administrative and facilities management
9. Managing of administrative staff and admin function across the practice
10. Overseeing the ordering of office supplies
11. Supervision of front office staff
Experience and qualifications
1. Degree in business administration or similar field .
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a professional service environment.
3. Strong accounting background.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
5. Team player; the ability to effectively influence and deal with different people at all levels.
6. Strong organizational and management skills.
7. Project management – ability to organize, implement and execute a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines with minimum supervision.
8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Computer literate.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application letters should be accompanied by clear photocopies of the relevant supporting documents and should be addressed to:
Hillview Medical Centre Ltd
Plot 6708 Freedom way,
Parklands Box 22996, Kitwe.
Closing date, for receipt of applications is 20th May 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.