Jobs at:Mpelembe Secondary School
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Mpelembe Secondary School is a private co-education day/boarding Catholic School. It is renowned for its pursuit of academic excellence and emphasis on moral and spiritual values. The School has a total population of 916 pupils, with a staff of 139.
• Mpelembe Secondary School invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Principal.
Reporting to the Board of Governors the successful candidate will be responsible for and not limited to:
1. Provide quality education up to ‘A’ Level, ensuring 100% pass rates across grades coupled with the formation and development of pupils into whole persons in an ecumenical atmosphere, with particular emphasis on the doctrine of the Catholic Church.
2. Plan, Manage, control and direct school programs and activities within the approved budget provision, ensuring efficient and effective use of available resources (labour and materials).
3. Oversee the implementation of all the projects to ensure their timely completion and delivery.
4. Manage the Human Resource function, more especially the Performance Management System (PMS) to ensure fair treatment of staff in the maintenance of discipline, reward and feedback.
5. Ensure all school activities are conducted in a safe and healthy manner to guarantee the wellbeing of the school community and beyond. 6. Aligning the school activities and programs towards the attainment of the vision and mission of the School as expected by key stakeholders such as the Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (its Owners), Board of Governors, Parents, Teachers, Pupils, Students, Ministry of Education and the Nation as a whole.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Education or any related discipline, but a Master’s Degree or PhD will be an added advantage.
2. A committed Catholic with proven leadership and management skills, knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic vision of education with counselling and teaching skills to facilitate the fullest development of pupils, students and
3. The applicant must be computer literate.
• At least 10 years’ experience, five years of which should be in a position of either Principal or Vice Principal, or Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher of a Secondary School.
• The Applicant should have been Head of Department in a Secondary School and must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should forward their applications not later than 28 December 2022, with comprehensive curriculum vitae, photocopies of professional qualifications and three names of referees to:
The Board Chairperson
Mpelembe Secondary School
P.O Box 22809
or Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.