Private Sector Senior Advisor – Finance
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, August 07 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What we are looking for:
• Expertise and experience of working in the financial sector
• Degree-level qualification in a relevant field e.g. finance, business, economics.
• Knowledge and understanding of issues relating to responsible investment and the role of private finance in poverty reduction, climate justice and sustainable development
• An understanding of social / impact investment community within the UK and around the world
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to produce effective policy demands for complex political and policy environments.
• This role will primarily focus on helping deliver our Climate Justice Strategy, however you will have an opportunity to shape our long-term strategies on issues such as Valuing Women’s Work, Rights Resilience Response and Climate Justice at a crucial time and continue to deliver our programmatic and partnership work with a range of partners. We are at a crucial moment of translating the goals and ambitions of our strategies on VWW, fragility and conflict and climate justice, and identifying where and how the private sector plays a role in advancing those objectives.
• We offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
• From the day you join Oxfam we invite you to stretch and learn in your role. Our wide range of Learning & Development opportunities includes in-house courses, e-learning modules, on-the job learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring, and much more.
• You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
• We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.