Vacancy title: Processing Supervisor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Kasisi Agricultural Training Center
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Promoting sustainable organic agriculture and agroecology
KATC produces from his own crops Rolled Oats, Groats and different types of flours. From the milk produced at KATC we process Feta, Haloumi and Mozarella cheese, as well as different types of yoghurt and creme.
Specific tasks of the Processing supervisor are:
Supervision (Dairy/Grain) Processing
• Prepare working plans
• Oversee holiday planning of the section
• Prepare processing schedules
• Oversee processing work train staff
• Ensure efficiency and efficacity of work
• Team Lead
• Motivate the team
• Give good example
• Strengthen identification with the institution
• Keep records all time actual
• Keep records on processing and sales
• Keep records on internal issuing (Inputs and Issuing out of Byproducts)
• Keep records on stock (processing materials)
• Communication with clients
• Keep the client database updated at all times
• Understand their needs and demand
• Handle orders
• Organise deliveries
• Follow up on payments
• Keep the necessary records updated all times
• Keep the necessary documentation (flow charts etc.) updated at all times.
• Work hand in hand with the responsible for certification at KATC.
• Implement Processing standards and oversee adherence to them
• Keep cleaning and hygiene plan in the factory
• Test on shelf-life continuously
• Record complaints in database
• Handle complaints
• Train staff in work safety
• Identify sources of danger within the processing plant
• workout a security concept for the processing plant.
• Make sure that all processing materials are in stock in sufficient quantity at all time.
• Oversee market for suppliers of best quality and price.
• Experiment to develop new products
• Work together with the team to identify opportunities
• Work together in the team for product development and testing.
• Bsc. Or higher in Food Science and Nutrition or similar study program.
• 2 years work experience in either grain or dairy processing
• Willingness to learn new processing technologies
• Eagerness to work in a team.
• Dynamic and adaptable;
• Proactive and Problem solving
• Good Computer Skills (Excel)
• Readiness to work overtime, if necessary
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.