Jobs at:Synergy Seeds Zambia (SSZ) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Role
The position exists to oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees, organizing workflows under strict health and safety environment work conditions.
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Oversee and coach employees
• Oversee activities, including seed stacking, sewing, machine and warehouse equipment maintenance
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications and reconcile production in conjunction with finance.
• Submit reports on performance and progress
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Ensure chemical and environmental stewardship
• Ensure safe disposal of chemical and seed packaging
• Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulation
Skills, Knowledge and Competence Requirements:
• Diploma in Production and Operations Management.
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Knowledge of ERP accounting
Critical Skills and Experience
• IT skills especially of Microsoft MS Office Programs.
• Can work well under pressure
• Work experience of 3-4 years
• Experience in Agro industry an added advantage, processing environment a must.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All Interested applicants should send their applications (Cover Letters and CVs) to email@example.com by 1st April 2022. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.