Project Financial Controller
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population Huawei’s vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei Technologies Zambia Limited invites suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
Project Financial Controller – 1 position
• Interpret the financial targets into business behaviors, and assist the Project Manager in breaking down the project financial targets. During project execution, establish the logical relationship between business, deliverables, and financial management, identify business issues based on financial deviations, give warnings in a timely manner, and disclose risks.
• Summarize project financial management experience, apply project delivery cost baselines, and provide reference for optimization of commercial clauses of other projects.
• Develop project (program) financial solutions provide project-based financial solutions to effectively support project decision-making,
• Under the assurance of processes and organizations, obtain key commercial information and transaction risks in the pre-sales phase and propose solutions. Ensure that relevant information is transferred to the project cam and accounting personnel in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monitor project (programı) risks – effectively manage internal and external risks to ensure safe and stable project operations
• Track the closure of decision-making comments and give timely warning of issues and risks that have significant impact on operating results in project management
• Implement and comply with the finance process of direct sales projects, optimize the process, or adapt the process locally
• Effectively manage extemal compliance risks such as tax and treasury at the project level in accordance with national laws and regulations and with the financial function platform.
• Manage project (program) data quality – Improve project financial data and business data quality by aligning with CIAG.
• Starting from the project establishment, continuously verify pre-sales and post-sales information streamlining and project business essence, identify ICFR risks, truck and resolve them and ensure business operation compliance
• Apply measurement metrics and measurement rules, regularly disclose measurement results, and monitor the implementation of improvement measures
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
• At least 3 years’ working experience in financial analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English, and familiar with computer operations;
• Excellent organizational planning and interpersonal relations skills;
• Experience in accounting firm environment such as EY/PWC is preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who should have fully meet the above qualifying criteria should email their detailed curriculum vitae with a cover-note application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8th April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.