Project Specific Audit
Jobs at:The Population Council
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project Specific Audit – Request for Expression of Interest
The Population Council (the Council) conducts research worldwide to improve and inform policies, strengthen programs, and improve outcomes products in three areas: Reproductive Health; HIV and AIDS; poverty, gender, and youth. The Council seeks the services of an audit firm to conduct a project specific audit as follows:
• Period of Project Implementation: 1st February, 2022 to 31st August, 2022
• Currency of the Project Contract: USD
• Terms of Reference: Will be provided by the donor to the successful bidder.
• Audit start and end dates: 26th September, 2022 to 21st October, 2022
• EOI due date and submission manner:
All EOI must be received by email to the address stated below no later than:
• Date and time: Wednesday 14th September, 2022 at 23:59 hours.
• Email address: email@example.com
• Subject: Expression of Interest for conduct of Project Specific Audit
• File Size: in no more than an email size of 8 MB in size as a PDF.
Instructions to bidders:
• Language for EOI: English
• All prices should be quoted in Kwacha, VAT exclusive
• Bidders should attach the following documents:
o Technical Proposal including capacity to conduct audit, relevant and current registration documents.
o Cost Proposal including personnel assigned and audit schedule/programme.
• The audit must be completed, with audit report and management letter fully signed on or before 21st October, 2022.
Quotations will be rejected under the following:
• Incomplete submission
• Failure to meet minimum required specifications
• EOI received after closing date
Payment terms: Within 30 Days of successful completion of the audit
Evaluation and award criteria:
• Bids shall be evaluated to determine the best value technically accepted to meet the donor’s and the Council’s delivery requirements:
• Compliance with specification/technical requirements
• Estimated time of delivery
• Best price offered
• The donor will appoint the auditor.
Right to Vary Requirements at Time of Award
The Council reserves the right, at the time of making the award, to vary specific requirements as will be determined in the TORs, without any change in price or other terms and conditions of the EOI.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.