Vacancy title: Property Officer – North[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To inspect and supervise building construction and maintenance works at various properties of the board Boross the country so as to improve and maintain high standards of the properties
The Officer holder will be reporting to the Manager Properties
B. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To undertake routine site inspections on Board properties and prepares technical reports so as to highlight any possible defects requiring attention
• To attend to tenants’ complaints by way of inspecting the reported defects and prepare technical report with recommendations for remedial actions.
• To prepare architectural drawings, scope of works, specifications, Bills of Quantities and Estimates of works for workers compensation Fund Control Board in order to assist with the assessing of cost implications.
• To supervise building works carried out by both hired contractors and internal artisans, prepare progress reports and certify completed works for payment purposes
• To evaluate bids submitted by contractors and recommendations to management so that the responsible contractors carry out works on Board Properties .
• To carry out tenancy screening for potential tenants, make recommendations to management, and thereafter prepare Tennant agreements .
• To Prepare rental invoices manage the rental collection and make reconciliations to maintain an updated payment profile for all commercial and residential tenants
C. JOB REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credit or better which should include English and Mathematics
• A degree in Real Estate or equivalent, from a recognized higher institution of learning
• At least 3 years working experience with an understanding of building construction and maintenance.
• A post qualification in project management will be added advantage
• Must be a member of the relevant professional Body
D. OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
• A strong team player and proactive
• Sense of urgency with ability to prioritize
• Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
• MUST have a valid Driver’s license oF two years and above
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support the application with contact details indicating daytime telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address or visit Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board job portal not later than 26th August 2022.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway/Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you do not meet the minimum job requirements as set out in the advert and note also that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.