Vacancy title: Qualified Charted Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Maamba Collieries Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 19 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a highly qualified chartered accountant with min. 10 years of experience to lead a team of accountants. The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
Key Responsibilities will include :
• Integrating between FICO module & other SAP modules to ensure end to end controls are built in SAP.
• Streamlining Treasury function with automation between SAP, Bank & Payment portals.
• Handling consortium of banks and ensure monthly reporting of Covenants.
• Verifying & Processing of high value EPC & non-EPC project invoices.
• Preparing Quarterly & Year End Financials as per IFRS
• Handling of External Auditors on a quarterly basis for Entity & Group requirements.
• Producing accurate financial reports and provide management with key analysis.
• Preparing of Annual Operating Plan or Budgeting.
• Handling total Treasury management
• Qualified CA with prior international experience and SAP experience
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• The Candidate is required to inform about the Current Salary & Expected Salary while applying for the Job.
• Candidate willing to reloacate to Zambia (Africa) are required to apply for this job.
• Immediate joinees are preferable.
• Please sahre your communication details while applying for this Job.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.