Vacancy title: Re-Advertised – Internal Auditor/Financial Analyst[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR/FINANCIAL ANALYST.
• Weekly stock takes of all company stocks
• Weekly stock reconciliations and reports
• Updating raw material schedules and maintenance of related files
• Ensure internal procedures are adhered to and report any abnormalities
• Account and report on Formal and Informal returns
• Preparing a monthly Egg Utilization and Reconciliation report
• Preparing the sales depot commissions
• Preparing a weekly and monthly Egg Damage report
• Preparing a monthly Spent hens depletion report
• Analysing monthly KPI’s and investigating abnormalities
• Ensuring general journals are correctly processed, authorization is complete, and files are maintained
• Conducting regular system audits and liaising with system service provider
• Ensuring proper procedures are followed, documentation maintained when processing free of charge (FOC) issues
• Assisting in handling year-end queries from external auditors
• Any other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Attributes
• Must be computer literate with advanced skills in M/S Applications i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Good administration and typing skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and be deadline-driven
• Strong communication skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Meticulous attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
• Exceptional mathematical skills
• Good critical-thinking skills to gather all the available data and make informed decisions
• Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
Qualification & Experience
• Must have a full ZICA, ACCA or Degree in Accountancy
• At least 3 years work experience in a fast-moving consumer goods environment and auditing
• Be proficient in SAGE Accounting software and Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: Monday 27th February 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.