Reconciliation Analyst – Head Office
Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
Reconciliation analyst provides input to and support of the GL account reconciliation process, working closely with accounting department.
The Responsibilities for this Role Include:
• Responsible for resolving transaction discrepancies between service providers, especially in financial records.
• Daily reconciliation of all cash collected from various outlets while considering a three-way match system.
• Making follow ups to different service providers and ensuring that the process is running as per agreement.
• Ensuring that all documentations is collected and filed in sequence for follow up checks.
• Regular spot check visits to sites to ensure the right books and paying machines are being used and request repair of any faulty machines.
• Facilitate printing of essential books to be used in the outlets, as and when the outlets run out.
• Co ordinate with the banks as and when a new outlet is opened to request for Point of sale Machines.
• Regular interactions with the service provider to ensure all queries are resolved timely.
• To monitor the reconciliation process and ensure all possible risks are addressed.
• Prepare monthly reports of all cash collected from all Zambeef Retail Outlets
The Required Qualifications are:
• Accounting Degree, Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or Equivalent
• At least 2 to 3 years in reconciliations
The Required Attributes Include:
• Strong knowledge of Excel – modelling experience preferred
• Good judgement and good decision-making ability.
• Ability to work in pressured and deadline –driven operating environment
• Detail-oriented with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively.
• Expert in multi-tasking, time management and planning of work.
• Quick learner and works well under pressure
• Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholder
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st March, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.