Request for Proposal at Reputable Distributor earthmoving equipment company
Local Business Partner
A reputable distributor of earthmoving equipment company with global operations looking to partner with suitably qualified citizen owned or influenced businesses with experience in construction or mining industries, and so request proposals for submission.
Learn more about Reputable Distributor
Reputable Distributor jobs in Zambia
This request is being made to comply with public tendering requirements, as outlined by the Citizens Economic Empowerment Act and the Zambia Public Procurement Authority
The partnership's goal is to strategically team up with citizen-owned or influenced businesses for public tenders and capitalize on opportunities given by public agencies that will boost local participation and local content requirements.
The partnership will benefit both parties by fostering capacity building, ensuring compliance with public tendering regulations, providing expansion into the earth moving industry and exposure to other global brands.
Who we are.
We are a leading supplier of industrial and earth moving equipment in the mining. construction and agriculture sectors, our products include a wide range of bulldozers, wheel loaders, motor graders, excavators, dump trucks, compactors, backhoe loaders and generators to provide alternative sources of power supply.
We have established a permanent presence in Zambia for over a decade.
Our values are how we behave and interact with one another in all our daily activities. These values drive our relationships with each other, with our customers, and ultimately ensure our success.
What makes us different?
We deliver quality equipment that delivers the lowest, total owning and operating cost over its lifetime.
We ensure that our applications and training experts spend their time where it counts most-in the field, where we can help our customers with the expert knowledge, they need to get the most out of our equipment.
Through our commitment to social, environmental, and economic sustainability, we strive to minimise the environmental impact of our economic activities by investing in fuel, water, and electricity metering systems across all our facilities.
We drive customer satisfaction by ensuring our customers always feel appreciated, understood, valued by our team, and make their entire experience as effortless as possible.
Terms of reference
The partnership's short-term objective is to engage with citizen-owned businesses and offer solutions to our clients, which will eventually lead to a portfolio of trustworthy business partners with whom we can ultimately collaborate with on other tenders in the long run. We, therefore, request submission of proposals from suitable qualified interested companies that wish to partner with us and have experience in the following industries: -
Power and alternative energy solutions.
Interested Candidates that meet the required experience level and eligibility criteria are advised to submit their proposals by 10" June 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated to after five (5) working days from close of proposal submission date.
Full RFP requirements should be accessed via
Prospective applicants shall be required to fulfil the following pre-qualification criteria and will be required to submit relevant supporting certified documents:-
1. A Cover letter.
2. Must be citizen owned or influenced.
3. Must have demonstrated construction or mining sector or Power and alternative energy solutions experience.
4. Proof of Professional and academic qualifications for the technical experts as applicable.
5. No track record on court cases/legal/corruption related cases relating to corruption, bribery, political influence or insolvency.
6. An updated Business profile.
7. No political affiliations. Provision of declaration statement.
8. Solvent as espoused under the Corporate Insolvency Act No. 9 of 2017. 9. Companies must be in good standing with all regulatory and professional bodies and provide proof of registration and compliance.
10. Proof of compliance with all statutory obligations, as applicable.
11. Proof that Directors or officers have not been convicted of any criminal offence related to professional conduct or making of false statements or misrepresentations as to qualifications for entering a contract within a period of five years preceding the commencement of the procurement proceedings or have been suspended.
12. Must not have a conflict of interest in relation to the Zambia Public Procurement requirements.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.