Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Successful Candidate will;
• Execute project work designed by the Scientist (Fish Feeds and Nutrition) and Project Leader in Zambia.
• Assist in the design and conduct ingredient scoping in Zambia.
• Assist in the design, execution and reporting on the laboratory and on-farm fish feeds and nutrition experiments in Zambia.
• Collect the data and perform data analysis and interpretation.
• Assist in the publication of technical, scientific and outreach articles.
• Work collaboratively with the local Scientist (Fish Feeds and Nutrition) and Project Leader based at the HQ in Malaysia.
• Assist the Scientist (Fish Feeds and Nutrition) and Project Leader in the development of productive partnerships to further feeds research in Zambia, through key international and national research institutes and universities.
• Assist in building productive relations with investors and development partners from public and private sectors for scaling out research results.
• Assist in supervising and mentoring students and interns.
• Contribute to the reporting on project progress in dialogue with senior as well as junior staff/employees and external partners.
• All other duties that may be required from time to time.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.