Vacancy title: Revenue Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at: CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Revenue Assistant shall report to the School Accountant and is responsible for collection of revenue and preparation of revenue reports as determined by the Accountant and in accordance with the financial management policies of the Academy.
• To Issue receipts for any funds received by the academy after verification of actual receipt of funds.
• To prepare daily statement of receipts reflecting complete and accurate receipts for the day as reflected in statements of receipt from third parties. The cashier shall ensure that details of all funds received are captured in the daily statement and verified against the statements received from collecting entities.
• To ensure that all revenue received is uploaded into the accountingsoftware from the daily statement of receipts approved by the accountant.
• To carry out cash drawings and disburse to the designated officers for prescribed payments and/or purchases and follow up with accountabilities.
• To manage the petty cash imprest. The cashier shall be responsible for the custody of petty cash funds, pay out petty cash, follow up on accountabilities and compile a summary of petty cash payments and submit to the accountant for verification and reimbursement of petty cash.
• To post petty cash expenses into the pastel system and file petty cash vouchers.
• To prepare weekly statements of lunch and transport fees payments and ensure it is fully reconciled with the bus registers.
• To assist the accountant with any duties related with revenue management as assigned by the accountant.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of a Diploma in Accounting or any relateddiscipline
• Competency in Ms Excel , MS Word, Power Point computer applications
• At least one years’ experience in a similar role in a reputable organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels and minimum of a Diploma in Accountancy OR equivalent.
• Competency in MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point and necessary computer applications
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a school environment.
• Should be able to work under pressure and work beyond normal working hours including weekends.
• The Applicant should also have an interest in learners’ affairs holistically and spiritually.
• Candidate should be less 25 – 40 years of age.
Other Relevant skills and competencies
• Data analysis skills and hand on Quick Books
• Must possess very good communication skills
• Must be pro-active and attentive to detail
• Excellent team work qualities
• Should be of sound mind and versatile
i) Three (3) traceable references and or Recommendations
ii) Zambia Police Finger-Print Clearance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.