Sales Account Manager
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be guided in the world of packaging to become a fully equipped professional. Your customers will see you as a trusted partner to help them achieve the highest efficiency possible. Besides becoming a specialist on our Flexo product line you will also gain knowledge on our Software and Inspection system. With that you will be a team player in a growing and professional team.
If you are looking for an opportunity help yourself, colleagues and customers to grow, with access to some of the most experienced packaging industry experts in your own team, then being part of our Esko specialists could be right up your street.
But most of all, we recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey. Our deeply embedded commitment to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep striving for better. And we would love to have you on this journey!
Your Education and/or Background Experience will have:
• Some years in Sales and/or experience in the Packaging industry. (high-tech B2B environment/ in digital printing/ packaging or commercial solutions/ IT.)
• Analytical mentality, with a calm, methodical approach
• Selling will be consultative with a Value selling approach
• A degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Arts, Engineering, IT or related fields would be a plus
• Knowledge about the packaging industry and its actors is considered as a plus
• A flexible attitude to working and a willingness to travel regularly out of your home office
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/job/DANAGLOBALR1194834/Sales-Account-Manager-%7C-Join-Our-Talent-Community%21?
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.