Jobs at:Mazabuka Agroshop.
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for friendly and energetic sales assistants to work in our Mazabuka Agroshop.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receiving, processing, and organizing returns and deliveries accordingly.
2. Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
3. Addressing and resolving customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
4. Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide technical advice and recommendations as needed.
5. Completing the scheduled daily stock count forms and handing them to the Manager.
6. Applying/ fixing price labels on stock correctly.
7. Cleaning of shelves, shop floors, walls, windows and regular dusting.
8. Packing and arranging stock in the storage areas as well as recording and reporting expired stock, stock which is about to expire and damaged stock to the Manager.
9. Perform any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by superiors.
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with good Mathematics and English results
• Must demonstrate basic knowledge of agro inputs, chemicals and implements including veterinary medicines and related services etc
• Must have Sales/marketing experience
• Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft office)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be team players able to multitask and manage their time in a prioritised way
• Be comfortable working independently (i.e., without constant supervision)
• Be highly organized and have Good Command in English Language, Chitonga and Nyanja
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.